Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New article and possible Coupon Swap day.

First of all I wanted to share with everyone the new article about my couponing classes and shopping experiences that ran in the Times Leader today. http://www.timesleader.net/eedition/page-a/page_c6a3bfc0-b866-11e0-b705-001cc4c03286.htmlThe article starts in section C1. Secondly I wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of setting up a coupon meet up and swap for Caldwell county. This would probably be one Saturday a month where local couponers can get together and trade coupons and talk about shopping strategies and trends that are effecting couponing such as store policy changes and other things like that. I will keep everyone posted when I get a date and a place for the first one together.

No comments:

Post a Comment